Plesk 12.1.8 early preview is available. This build is not for production usage, only for demonstration purposes.
Preview release highlights:
- Fully reworked Databases screen. Many features were improved and many new were added. The most notable:
- Direct uploading and downloading of database dumps.
- Users can now manage permissions of database users.
- Checking and repairing of databases.
- Web Presence Builder has become an optional component of Plesk.
- WordPress installation now takes less time.
- Google Services for Websites access provider program is no longer supported by Plesk.
- WebDeploy 3.5 is now supported (Windows only).
- Support for PHP 5.6 was added.
- MySQL 5.6 is now installed on new Plesk for Windows installations.
How to Install a Preview Version on Linux
Log in as root and perform the commands:
chmod +x ./plesk-installer
How to Install a Preview Version on Windows
- Download http://autoinstall-win.pp.parallels.com/plesk-installer.exe
- Run plesk-installer.exe --all-versions
Preview trial license
Please use the following trial license activation code for your Plesk Preview installation. This is Plesk 12 Web Host Edition + Unlimited Language Packs trial license.